Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Section 4: Post B

To summarize the events that occurred in this section in one word, I would say essential. The events that took place during this section really brought a lot of things together. Up to this point, I was very confused with who was who and what was going on. But, with the help of this section many things fell into place. When the writer described the conversation that two people were having and only gave one of the names and at the very end of the chapter it says who was actually talking the whole time, it makes you want to go back and read the section over. Now that I actually know who is who I have received a greater understanding for the book. Because this book was a part of a series and I had not read the previous books, I felt that I was a little behind. Some of the reoccurring characters were throwing me off course. During the section, Dr. Self, who is an important character, reveals her true self to the reader. She is a very wealthy woman, who unfortunately, does not have a good relationship with her mother. She drives an extremely nice Ferrari and has money to just throw away. The reader also finds out that she has a brain tumor and is visiting a very prestige hospital. She also may hold vital information to the case involving the murder of the star tennis player. This piece of information may hold the key to unlocking the entire case and catching the murderer before they strike again.

No comments: