Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The thing that I am most anxious about during my first year at Edina High School is meeting new friends. Although venturing about of my “normal” friend group is extremely hard, I think that high school is all about new experiences anyways. New friends mean new experiences that you might not get the chance to do with other friends. Some may share different interests with you than others. To me, high school is all about the friendships that are created.


One goal for my sophomore year is to enjoy the year as much as possible. This includes getting good grades, making new friends, going to dances, and just experiencing our very few years of high school that we have. Getting good grades takes the pressure away that bad grades can bring, making new friends opens up many new opportunities, and going to dances is just another part of what high school is about.

No comments: